Might not buy a SNES before the 1st

Even if I get a refund. I can't decide between a US SNES, or Japanese. Also I haven't looked at all the listings. There might be a better one to get.

Fuck, I just got a refund. Should go to bed, maybe order in the morning. Or don't order. Have around 60 more bucks in the bank instead.

Doesn't show up on Chase's site yet.

The SNES will probably look fine with S-Video. RCA just sucks on HD TVs.

There's a slightly cheaper shipping option on one item. Still fast, it's flat rate.